Duro-Last® Designer Series Membranes
Duro-Last Designer Series products are ideal for applications where roof appearance is important, but conventional shingles or roofing ballast may not be practical. Duro-Last membrane is printed with a ballast, and the Duro-Last Vinyl Rib Roofing System offers the architectural appearance of a standing seam metal roof. All of these systems provide an aesthetic look, plus the watertight performance and long-term durability of the Duro-Last Roofing System. As a Duro-Last Designer Series provider, JBK, Inc. Roofing has the ability to install this product across the Tennessee and Kentucky areas as well as provide many roofing services.
Vinyl Rib Roofing System
- The Vinyl Rib system consists of the Duro-Last separate vinyl ribs that are heat welded to the installed membrane.
- Requires the use of an adhered membrane to the roof deck (no mechanical fasteners) to provide a smooth roof surface.
- Compared to standing seam metal roofs, the Vinyl Rib system offers waterproofing, not just shedding as well as more effective insulation options.
- Available in all Duro-Last, Duro-Tuff® and Duro-Fleece® colors.
- A complete line of custom prefabricated accessories is available for the Vinyl Rib system.